Auto injury treatment
We have hundreds of hours of experience providing massage therapy for those suffering from an injury related to an auto accident. Massage therapy can benefit in recovery for many injuries brought on by an automobile accident, including whiplash, neck and back injuries, tendon damage, muscle spasms, myofascial pain, headaches, migraines and insomnia. If you have been in an auto accident and either you or the person who hit you have personal injury protection (PIP) on your policy, you are entitled to Complimentary and Alternative Medicine or “CAM’. (Some 3rd party cases we prefer you have an attorney. We can help you choose one if needed.)
Here at Organic Wellness we offer the following treatments for auto injuries.
- Massage Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Movement Therapy
- Neuromuscular re-education
All you need is a simple referral from your chiropractor or medical doctor. If you need assistance finding a chiropractor, we have a large referral base in Lacey, Olympia and Tumwater and will be glad to help find a good fit for you. Just give us a call.
We make it easy for you – just follow these simple steps:
- Contact your primary care physician or chiropractor. (Chiropractic treatment is also covered under your auto insurance.) Don’t have a chiropractor or physician? We can highly recommend several experienced individuals, in Lacey, Olympia, Tumwater, just give us a call and we will find the best fit for you.
- Your physician or chiropractor will write you a prescription for massage. The synergistic effects of chiropractic, massage and acupuncture treatments together will aid in your speedy healing and reduce discomfort. You are entitled to any one of these services through your PIP coverage.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our Licensed Massage Practitioners. Simply bring your massage prescription along with the following insurance info:
- Valid prescription
- Insurance company name, address and phone number
- Incident claim number
- Adjustor’s name and phone number
We will handle all the billing for you so you can concentrate on your healing.